Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May 18, 2016

I've been failing at blogging completely!
We enjoyed our 2 week break between the semesters. The kids went back to school on the 9th. I found I really missed my morning workouts with Tim but found it hard to try getting up on my own. He started up again this past Monday the 16th. Mark has joined the craziness of Tim Trains Me and goes to the 6pm group. Mark also ran a 5k on Monday before his first class with Tim! Poor Mark is so sore right now! We had some good fitness goals going right now. My sister and I are going to do a half marathon together at the end of August! The best thing I have to report is we booked our plane tickets and our feet will touch American soil in 75 days!! We leave Dominica in August 1st! I'm so excited!! I have lots to do before then and plan to enjoy the rest of our time here but I am so glad that the end is in sight!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! We'll be counting down till we get to see you!!!!

    ReplyDelete