Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 31, 2016

Today marks SEVENTEEN months we've lived in Dominica! I have many missed emotions about that fact. I will have good memories to take home with me. I'm ready to leave! We've had two fans completely bite the dust I. The last week. Meaning no amount of oil and tinkering from Mark is bring them back. The water was brown yesterday! I killed a little cockroach in the hallway. Wah wah wah! I'm just ready! I intend to have fun and go on some trips and visit a beach a fee more times before we leave but I am anxiously counting down the days. 62 days by the way! There is an ice cream truck that drives around occasionally playing annoying music like in the states. I was shocked the first time I heard it. I was surprised there was an ice cream truck on the island. Today I decided we would go out and see what he had to offer. A small cup of either vanilla, strawberry or a combo of the two flavors for $2.50ec. (that's a little less the $1USD) We bought four little cups. The kids were thrilled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment